Sunday 27 January 2013

Morocco part i

A couple of years ago (oh my god it seems like yesterday) My summer shenanigans left me in Morocco for 10 whole days. And what a beautiful sight to behold. From Palaces to Graveyards and Markets to Street cats and who knew the nightlife would be so vibrant!

Instead of Daydreaming that I am anywhere apart from stuck on a grey commute every day I've decided to do a series of posts featuring some of my favourite aspects of Morocco.. Its too much for one post.

I decided to start with the graveyards. Personally, I like walking around graveyards especially in different countries. I find it intriguing how different cultures mourn the loss of their loved ones and celebrate the life of those who have passed away.











What I liked best in Morocco were the wire sculptures that were placed around the grave stones and how different they felt to those here in England. I hope everyone found them as interesting as I do.

The Pheasant x


No comments:

Post a Comment